Front End Software Developer
Large Insurance Client
Lansing or Grand Rapids, Michigan
*We cannot provide sponsorship at this time*
As the Associate Software Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining new and pre-existing software programs and applications. You will join a standing team at a Fortune 500 Insurance Company. As the Associate Developer, you will excel in this position if you have enthusiasm for driving improvement by finding and implementing solutions to new challenges. You will consult with users, architects, project leaders and management to resolve problems and suggest alternatives. If you believe you can add value to this team and company, apply below!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience is preferred (3.3 GPA minimum.)
- Must be able to learn and effectively use tools and software development techniques as practiced, acquired, or adopted within the IT division
- Development experience within an Object-Oriented Programming Language (experience can be from a course, class, or project)
- An ideal candidate would have an internship, computer-related role, on-campus technology job or research position paired with their education.
What is in it for you?
· Compensatory bonuses at the end of every year
· Impressive retirement funding options
· Competitive salary
· Work-life Balance and flexible schedules
· Onsite Cafeteria
· Opportunity for Growth
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN GROUP:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.