Location: Scott AFB, IL
Brooksource is hiring a full-time a Senior Software Developer to be the technical lead for a full-stack development team utilizing the Scrum methodology. The Senior Software Developer will oversee the planning, development, testing and integrating functionality assigned into web-based planning software supporting the warfighter. You will interact with not only team members, but also with the Solution Architect, the Requirements Manager, and the System Team to ensure the efficient delivery of functionality.
As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for the full-stack development of functionality by the agile development team.
- Oversees the planning, development, testing and integration of functionality.
- Develops, uses, enforces, and mentors others on good programming practices throughout the development process.
- Recommends, understands, and teach others how to use chosen technology to deliver new functionality as well as recommends changes to existing functionality.
- Learns the functional requirements for the code and ensures what is developed is properly functioning, secure and performant.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree related to computing, or the equivalent years of experience working in arelated technical field.
- Four + years of related work experience.
- Excellent technical, communications, and mentoring skills.
- Experience with full agile lifecycle software systems development within a continuous integration and testing environment.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.