Front End Developer
12 Month Contract to Hire
St. Louis, Mo or Denver, CO
Front End Developer
Our Fortune 500 Consumer Goods Client is looking to add a Web Developer on their expanding Marketing Digital team based in St. Louis, MO. This position will be responsible for the creation, deployment and maintenance of corporate, brand and loyalty websites. You will be expected to scope all sites, provide recommendations, and leverage new technologies to increase retention and enhance the user experience. You’ll also be required to build strong relationships with internal Brand Managers and Leadership to facilitate updates, provide guidance, and implement strategy across our portfolio of brands.
Day 2 Day requirements:
· Along with agency partners, lead and manage the creation, testing, deployment and maintenance of internal and consumer-facing websites
· Analyze current sites and provide strategic recommendations to improve user experience and increase retention
· Manage multiple projects at once, collaborating with agency partners on site upgrades and requested updates from partners
· Perform quality assurance and testing for websites and new product releases
· Re-size images, format content, and provided recommendations for optimization
· Bachelor’s Degree in Web Development, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
· 5+ years or more of relevant professional experience
· Strong communication skills
· Project management experience is a plus
· Experience in front-end frameworks: Vue/React/Svelte
· Experience in a backend language: PHP/.NET/Ruby/Python
· Experience with loyalty programs is a plus
· Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
· Sense of design and proficient knowledge of the core Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
· Experience with Adobe Asset Manager and Adobe Experience Manager.
· Working knowledge of MySQL Databases.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.