Title: Front End Engineer (React)
Duration: Long Term Contract
Location: Greenwood Village, CO (Currently Remote)
Our Fortune 75 client is growing their team dedicated to their WebMail platform for a full re-design and re-factoring. They are in need of an expert level React Engineer to support this effort, and create a platform that is not only used by 35MM customers, but is growing, and uses this as a conversion gateway to gain new ones.
· 3+ years’ professional front end development experience creating web applications using modern web development frameworks (React)
o Experience with SVG’s (Scalable Vector Graphics, a common front end tool)
· Exposure to PHP as the backend environment
· Comfortability working within the design lifecycle (Sketch, Zepplin exposure are a nice to have)
· Experience working within a Lean/Agile environment (weekly sprint cadence)
· Microsite experience
· Comfortability pulling content from a design library
RESPONSIBILITIES/DAY TO DAY
This WebMail platform is currently in the beginning stages of its re-design, and the end-product is being released at the end of Q1. You will be sitting within a team dedicated to the design and development of this re-design, and you will develop at a high velocity within React (backend environment is PHP)
This team is run by a military veteran, design evangelist, and overall standup leader. You will be reporting to him, and working closely with the technical and design team members to support this initative. This Is a full stack team dedicated to this WebMail feature, and they house a tremendous amount of knowledge on React, PHP, and WebMail design.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…?
You will have the opportunity to develop front end code within React at a high velocity to support a platform that will have your code impacting 35MM customers. This is a highly driven and supportive team that will give you the opportunity to join the most impactful digital platforms organization within this client.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
· Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your resume to ______________ or apply to this job posting.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.