Frontend Developer – Angular
Contract to Hire
The front end developer will work on a variety of projects, primarily involved in website development.
This specific position will take a design in Photoshop or Illustrator and make it into a functional website with clean HTML/CSS/JS.
1. Develop and maintain pixel-perfect, lean, and secure web products, user interfaces, landing pages, digital marketing communications, and CMS for the Digital & Creative Services Team
2. Drive innovation and differentiation of the company brand
3. Continually look for ways to optimize interactive digital design to improve performance
Competencies for Success
1. Analytical and Critical Thinking
2. Builds Customer Experience
4. Planning and Organizing
5. Presentation Skills
• An energetic, flexible, and approachable work style
• 6+ years front-end development experience at a marketing tech company, digital agency or client-side creative group
• Extraordinary coding skills with an eye to building reusable code for future use
• Proven experience in cross-browser optimization and creating responsive site templates
• Proficient with Git and Jira along with working in Agile Scrum environment
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, RxJs and AJAX
• Expert knowledge of creative process working directly with UI/UX designers
• Experience with test driven development
• Experience consuming JSON-based RESTful APIs
• Strong debugging skills using Chrome Dev Tools
• BS in Computer Science or relative practical/technical experience
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.