Frontend Web Developer
- React with current familiarity (Hooks, etc)
- CSS in both desktop and mobile browsers
- Strong knowledge of HTTP and API security (JWT, Oauth2, etc)
- Node/NPM (for building)
Weighted consideration will be given to candidates that possess the following optional skills:
- Material UI familiarity
- Mobile Development Experience (iOS, Android)
- Angular experience.
- Assembling client-side build pipelines in Github, Jenkins, or Azure Devops.
- AWS familiarity
- Containerization and Kubernetes exposure.
- Active participation in discussions and ceremonies.
- Product and delivery ownership mentality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, experience communicating to both technical and non-technical personnel.
Additional consideration will be given to candidates that can optionally demonstrate:
- UI/UX design experience.
- Experience in regulated industries.
- Exposure to Agile-ish methodologies.
- Product management exposure.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.