6-12 month Contract
As the Full-Stack Developer, you will be responsible for supporting the back-end processes of quality-related initiatives to consolidate HEDIS platforms into one singular platform. You will primarily be responsible for working through user-stories on the client's Agile Scrum Board (JIRA), and meeting your development commitments within the 2-week sprint timeframe. Top skill-sets are Golang, Mongo and REACT.
If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!
- 5 years of experience in full-stack development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience
- Expertise with following technologies:
- Extensive understanding of Agile processes
- Familiarity with Health Insurance (Medicare/Medicaid/Marketplace)
- Knowledge of HEDIS and overarching business impact; Understanding of hybrid components of HEDIS
- Experience with QSI-XL (Quality Measurement and Reporting Solution) – nice to have
- Design, build, refactor, test and maintain applications to meet technical and business needs
- Be able to troubleshoot and tune for performance enhancements
- Work through assigned stories given by product owners, business analysts through JIRA
- Responsible for overall design of the solution
- Creating functional and technical system designs
- Working with business end-users across the organizations
- Design and creation of scalable application to support business needs
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …?
- Health Benefits, 401K Plan, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay Checks.
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.