Senior Full Stack Engineer
Brooksource is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our largest healthcare clients Core Infrastructure and Operations Group. In this position, you will work in a DevOps team environment and are expected to work on both tactical and strategic assignments. Since the team is very young in its adoption of DevOps principles there is still a fair amount of manual maintenance work. Candidates are expected to handle the manual work while figuring out how to automate it.
A successful candidate will be a servant leader who develops and supports a learning organization model through coaching, training, and mentorship. A successful candidate will be one that can adapt as necessary for unintended consequences of this change initiative and one that understands the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team.
- 4+ years’ experience with at least 1 high-level programming language such as Java, Golang, .NET Core, C, C#
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment experience with tools such as Jenkins, Anthill Pro
- Professional experience with microservices (Docker and Kubernetes Preferred)
- Experience in Acceptance Test Driven Development
- Experience with automation and infrastructure management automation
- Git (contributions on Github++)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience
- Database change automation experience
- Collaborate with team members and others to define and understand software requirements.
- Greenfield development of the foundational systems at enterprise level, utilizing previous experience building software that scales and proficiency in multiple coding languages
- Lead in the design, development, deployment and support of software to create business value.
- Contribute to the maturing DevOps team environment, working on both tactical and strategic assignments, including some manual maintenance work while developing full-scale automation
- Develop enterprise-scale products using modern open source tools, contributing directly to the optimization and modernization of the enterprise
- Write clean and scalable APIs – REST API’s or GraphQL
- Follow and improve on processes for continuous delivery and DevOps within your team.
- Build and main configuration management and automation tools, deployment strategies/processes, monitoring tools.
- Participate in and provide input for system analysis, design walkthroughs, code reviews, defect review and triage.
About Eight Eleven:
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.