Full Stack Developer
Eden Prairie, MN
- This Associate will work primarily on Government Programs Digital Application suite (AARP Portal, UMS Portal, Generic Portlet, Jarvis, Drug Cost Estimator and MNR Microsites) and QFINITI Clarabridge Secure File Transmission. Most of these applications are CBA and Critical to Acquisition Business.
- Aggressively learn technical & functional aspects of the application/system
- Provide day-to-day support for the assigned applications; recommend changes and improvements based on analysis.
- Participation in the full application life cycle using Agile methodologies.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
- Document and track incidents, problems, changes using ticketing system; research issues and provide/assist with resolution; provide regular updates on incidents, problem & change tickets.
- Active collaboration with cross-functional teams working on upstream or downstream applications.
- Look for the opportunity for performance improvements and existing bug fixes.
- Evaluate the system & designs and share opportunities to optimize the application & improve team’s efficiency in delivering faster & cleaner
- Design, development, changes to existing applications or building application from scratch.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience with full stack development in Java/J2EE, Spring Framework
- 3+ years with Front-end technologies Java Script, HTML5, CSS3
- 2+ years of experience in building Microservices
- 2+ years utilizing Angular, using single/multi page Web Apps, and component integration with APIs
- 3 + years with Continuous Integration tools (such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps etc.)
- 2+ years integrating RESTful APIs or web services with user interfaces
- 2+ years of experience Powershell scripting language.
- 1+ Years of experience in database technologies such as Oracle, MySQL and cloud-based Cassandra.
- 2+ years of experience of DevOps, Application Maturity and Site Reliability in Unix, Linux, MYSQL, NO SQL and Oracle Platform.
- 2+ Years of experience in Synthetic, Real Time Monitoring and APM using tools such as HP BSM, HP Sitescope, Dynatrace, Splunk, Systrack/NexThink, Python, newRelic etc
- 1+ Years of experience on bot/robot based predictive monitoring implementation.
- 2+ Years of experience on Application, Server, Events log screening, issues identification and resolutions.
- 1+ years of experience in AI, ML and DL based monitoring implementation.
- 2+ Years of Experience in migrating legacy infrastructure to cloud or extensive experience supporting services that are hosted in external cloud infrastructure.
- Demonstrated success in leveraging technology to meet business objectives.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.