Full Stack Software Developer (3-5 Years)
Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey (Remote due to COVID)
We are seeking a Full Stack Engineer to work with a Fortune 50 Broadcast Media & Entertainment leader located in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. As the Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for the deployment & maintenance of core Distribution Engineering platforms. In this position, you will also create software to help deliver & monitor live video.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in modern software development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Proficiency with languages and Operating Systems such as: C, Python, and Linux
- Familiarity with various cloud services such as AWS and GCP
- Experience with networking and cloud-based network environments
- Comfortable building and operating infrastructure within a large enterprise, interfacing with multiple technology teams
- Ability to use Agile process for project management, development & tracking
- Experience with containerization, especially Docker & Kubernetes
- Comfortable with using and writing API’s, such as HTTP REST
- Create software/systems to help deliver, maintain, and monitor live streams utilizing industry standards such as RIST and SRT
- Create/integrate code based on industry specification documents
- Collaboratively working to standardize large scale video delivery technologies
- Assist with automation of redundant workflows
- Research and implement new technologies to monitor digital services across platform eco-systems
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a well-known, globally leading Media Streaming organization
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
- Opportunity to work and grow your career in fast-paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.