Our local client, a well established Houston marketing consulting company that has been serving the needs of a national client base for 40 years is in search of a great full-stack developer. As marketing consultants, specializing in addressing the diverse challenges of distributive marketing models (B2B and B2B2C). Our client's dynamic work environment is marketing-driven, technology-minded and “powered by people”. They strive to develop and manage marketing solutions across multiple disciplines. Most importantly this team is seeking candidates who are: motivated, self-starting, and critical thinkers.
We are seeking a Full-Stack Developer with an excellent eye for design and the technical proficiency of front-end styling and scripting languages and frameworks. This person will be responsible for aligning design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for speed and mobile, and maintaining brand consistency. You will also be expected to code on the back-end for functionality support in .NET.
You will work with full-stack developers, Graphic Designers, and UX testers, requiring appropriate levels of technical and design/visual communication styles.
In this role, you will also get the chance to assist in the development of 10-12 sites, for trade-show support and virtual experience, for major consumer products companies in the kitchen and bath space.
The Full-Stack Developer Responsibility:
The #1 responsibility of this person will be the high proficiency in their ability to convert layered OR flat design files into reusable, back-end AND front-end code for incorporation into a larger web software application, while working on multiple projects, with a highly collaborative and iterative custom web development team.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Determining the structure and design of front-end UI layer pages
• Ensuring user experience and programming requirements align with design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Optimizing web pages for mobile (as required).
• Utilizing a variety of markup languages and front-end scripting frameworks to implement interactive components.
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
• Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Understanding of key design and back-end development principles.
• 2+ years of experience
• Extensive experience with responsive design.
• Understanding of SEO principles.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.