Hartford, CT / Minneapolis, MN (remote position)
6 Month Contract-to-Hire
As a Software Engineer for our Fortune 10 Healthcare client, you will be supporting an Automation Platform that has 28 different products and allows for standardized engineering processes and server provisioning across the enterprise. You will be responsible for building and enhancing the platform, primarily from a UI perspective, creating a seamless user experience for IT product automation.
· 3+ years of software development and design experience building complex web applications
· 2+ years of experience with React development
· 1+ years of experience with NodeJS experience
· Strong Software Engineering skills & a deep understanding of SDLC with basic Systems Engineering knowledge
· Experience with version control systems such as Git, responsive design and development, and Jenkins and DevOps
· Preferred: 2+ years of development of software using Docker technology (OpenShift or Kubernetes), design tool experience with Adobe CC
· Develop pioneering approaches to emerging industry trends
· Designing and developing a seamless user experience for IT Product automation (Infrastructure & other categories)
· Build & enhance the platform for effective integration with various IT products within the Enterprise Enablement & Platform services & beyond
· Integration of Tech Hub with Data Insights & Analytics back end system that involves Data Engineering and AI/Machine learning with Data Analytics
· Work closely in a scrum team, in close partnership with senior engineers, architect, product owner, and quality assurance team
What’s In It For You?
· Opportunity to be a part of a team working on a critical web application that supports over 28 products and teams across the organization
· Ability to work remote or in-office
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.