Full Stack Developer (.NET)
Boston, MA (Remote)
Our client, a major hospital system in Boston and the largest hospital based research program in the country, is seeking a Full Stack Developer with .NET experience to join the Pathology Informatics team. As a Full-Stack Engineer, and under the direction of the Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for the continued build out of a scheduling application being developed for the pathology unit. If you can independently design a large scale web application, please apply below!
- 5+ years of experience in programming/analysis
- 5+ years of ASP.NET and C# experience
- 3+ years of UI development is required
- Familiarity with Python or R is a plus
- Identify opportunities and develop innovative solutions for the analysis, integration, and representation of data from multiple NGS (Next Generation Sequencing) endpoints.
- Participate in the development and validation of new clinical assays
- Evaluation of external and internally developed tools for analyzing NGS data
- Assist in developing methods for variant filtration and annotation
- Provide direct technical and scientific support for hospital investigators and staff
Medasource is a leading Healthcare Technology solutions firm that enables clients to deliver on high-profile engagements by leveraging a proven network of expert consultants. We offer flexible human capital solutions and customized engagement models for projects of any shape and size. Our consultants support popular technologies for organizations including health systems, academic medical centers, and payers, as well as pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and device companies. Medasource offers more than 17 years of experience helping clients across the United States leverage new technology to improve care. We have over 175 clients in the healthcare industry, 5,000 consultants in the field, and delivery offices in 26 major US cities. We are a full service consulting firm that provides consultants with the following expertise: Cerner, Epic, MEDITECH, Allscripts, eClinicalWorks, Athena, PeopleSoft, Lawson, SAP, Workday, Kronos, Premier, Population Health Management/Analytics, Legacy Application Support, Project Management, Business Analysis, Application Integration Analyst, Clinical Education, Top Flight University Talent, Revenue Cycle, HIM, Pharma, Life Sciences, BioInformatics, Clinical Engineering.
Medasource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.