Full Stack Developer
Raleigh, NC (Currently remote due to COVID-19)
6-12 Month Contract-to-Hire
As a Software Engineer, you will be designing and developing a suite of customer-facing Billing applications for a Fortune 13 Health Insurance company. An ideal candidate should be able to bring a tech-guru mindset to an enterprise scrum team to think of creative technical solutions across the product portfolio.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred or the equivalent in education and experience
- 2+ years of Software Development experience utilizing Java, with exposure to .NET frameworks
- 2+ years of Angular experience
- 2+ years of experience with SQL Server, MySQL or DB2
- Professional Experience working in an agile environment, Scrum or Kanban
- Develop and design a suite of enterprise IT Service and Billing applications
- Develop, test, and prepare all code for production
- Creating functional and technical system designs for an enterprise application
- Working with business end-users across the organizations
- Work alongside an enterprise scrum team to define software requirements and code, test and debug the application as well as create UX design
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.