Software Developer – Full Stack
St. Louis, MO
18+ month Contract (potential to hire)
Brooksource is hiring a Full Stack Developer to join our Fortune 50 Telecom client in the St. Louis area. As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for the design and development of web applications and services. The selected candidate will be a member of the team that is responsible all aspects of the software development lifecycle and will be expected to be on top of industry tools and trends in web development and/or web API development. You will get exposure to supporting a variety of applications and programs with the tech stack of ReactJS, ES6, Webpack, Babel, Immutable, Java 8, Spring Boot, Netflix OSS, Mongo.
· Develop software based on the group’s platform standards and patterns
· Work as a part of a development team
· Participate in peer and code review activities
· Mentor less experienced developers
· Develop, test and implement enterprise automation frameworks for unit testing, service layer and UI layer for web applications
· Provide estimates of level of work effort and time for completion.
· Develop and unit test complex common code package or logic using Java to support the CICD pipeline automation
· Create and maintain system documentation
· Perform code review and quality assurance checks
· Experience with Java 8
· Solid understanding of OOP & prototypal inheritance
· Experience with ReactJS and Spring Boot
· Good understanding of git version control system
· Solid understanding of RESTful API design
· Experience using Web UI Debugging tools (firebug, chrome dev tools, windows script debugger, etc.)
· Strong working knowledge and experience with Spring & Spring MVC
· Experience with Unit Testing frameworks and continuous integration tools
· Experience with Maven
· Strong communication skills
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.