Full Stack Developer (Angular)
New York, New York (remote due to COVID)
$40-45/hr depending on experience
As a Software Engineer, you will be designing and developing a new product for a Fortune 13 Health Insurance company. This product will match insurance providers with new clients for their members with the ultimate goal of efficiency and cost-savings to the organization. An ideal candidate should be obsessed with coding, design and development and be able to bring a tech-guru mindset to an enterprise scrum team for a brand new initiative and application.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred or the equivalent in education and experience
- 2+ years of Angular experience preferred, React.js is an acceptable alternative
- 2+ years of professional experience utilizing Java
- 1+ years of professional experience scripting with Python
- Professional Experience working in an agile environment, Scrum or Kanban
- Develop and design an enterprise healthcare application from ground up
- Develop, test, and prepare all code for production
- Creating functional and technical system designs for an enterprise application
- Working with business end-users across the organizations
- Work alongside an enterprise scrum team to define software requirements and code, test and debug the application as well as create UX design
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment
What’s In It For You?
- You will be mentored by Senior leaders on the team
- Opportunity to learn new technologies
- Opportunity to start your career in Technology in a Fortune 13 enterprise environment
- Onsite cafeteria
- Weekly paychecks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.