Full Stack Developer
Eden Prairie, MN
One of our Fortune 10 Healthcare clients in the Twin Cities is looking for a Full Stack .NET Engineer to join their team to assist in the continuous development of a program designed to motivate members to live healthier lives. As part of this development team you will stretch your skills and grow your careers as a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value. The opportunities are endless to learn and grow with new technologies as well as increasing your knowledge in their existing technologies. If you get excited about change, innovation, and learning, all while helping people live healthier lives, this is the position for you.
• Join a development team in delivery of RESTful APIs and UIs built with Angular and Adobe CQ5
• Own the build/deploy/release process and find ways to automate and improve our pipeline at every step
• Bring innovative ideas to help continuously improve including the design, build, deploy, test and runtime cloud ecosystems
• Participate in debugging and performance tuning in a high-performance cloud platform
• A great attitude with the passion and persistence to solve complex problems
• 3+ years of experience building and shipping production software in a scaled distributed environment
• Proven understanding of Computer Science fundamentals. Degree preferred but will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
• Experience and/or knowledge of open-source technologies (Angular, Hibernate), database technologies (Oracle/mySQL), MVC, JSON, XML, Web Services (SOAP and REST), GIT
• Knowledgeable in HTML and Webpage scripting.
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment Strategies
• Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical colleagues.
• Healthcare knowledge
• Knowledge of Cloud Technologies including container based applications
• Machine Learning knowledge
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN GROUP:
At Brooksource, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of everything we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. For nearly 20 years, Brooksource has established and maintained relationships with our clients, consultants and internal employees in an effort to create an unparalleled experience.
We’re your trusted partner for delivering on technology initiatives through a variety of resourcing solutions. We provide technology solutions ranging from contingent labor to managed services, along with our niche consulting programs Technical Youth and Project Patriot which address workforce talent gaps. With 29 major hubs around the nation and growing, Brooksource is working to redefine what to expect from an IT Services provider.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.