Long-term Contract to Hire
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building a web-based application in an agile environment. As the full stack developer, you will work alongside a team of senior developers to build out the entire functionality of an external facing web environment. You will create, develop, test, and perform ongoing maintenance on this application that is vital to the success of the organization. This is a great opportunity for growth in a Fortune 13 environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years of professional experience in Java and React
- Exposure to Spring boot and desire to learn new cloud technologies such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Experience with Automation with Quality Engineering
- Knowledge of the SDLC and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Work alongside a team of developers to continuously integrate and develop code for peak application optimization
- Develop, test, and prepare all code for production
- Creating functional and technical system designs
- Working with business end-users across the organizations
What’s In It For You?
- You will be mentored by Senior leaders on the team
- Opportunity to learn new technologies
- Opportunity to start your career in Technology in a Fortune 13 enterprise environment
- Onsite cafeteria
- Weekly paychecks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.