Full Stack Software Engineer
Remote or Irvine, CA
• Prepare detail design for the Solution by discussing with PO and business. Consult with Business, Subject Master Expert, users to evaluate business requirements, evaluate existing or proposed systems, and prepare detailed technical design document from which programs will be written.
• Walk-thru the technical design document with Business/SME/QA group and support team.
• Prepare test planning & setup test data. Execute test planning based on project requirements.
• Ensuring timely deliveries for all assigned tasks
• Participation in Design reviews, Test Case reviews, and Production Support readiness reviews for new releases.
• Support QA, UAT and Release phases of the project via defect analysis, change maintenance, etc.
• Adhere to all quality requirements.
• Should be able to work independently.
• Strong problem solving, analytical kills, Good communication and presentation skills, Good attitude and self-motivated
• Technical guidance to team
• Should be able to do people management
• Should be able to provide cost effective business solutions
Must Have Exp:
• Educational Qualifications: Bachelors or Masters degree in IT or relevant
• Good Knowledge on Agile practices
• Any knowledge on health care industry would be an added advantage.
• 4+ years of experience on Java stack:
• Strong knowledge on JAVA, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Microservices, SOAP and Rest APIs.
• Strong knowledge on Apache Spark, Apache Kafka and Streaming.
• Knowledge on Containerization and Dockerization, Kubernetes, Jenkins, CI/CD Pipelines, SonarQube, ]Artifactory, GIT, Unit Testing and Mocking
• Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle and MYSQL
• Cloud Platforms and Technologies: Open Shift & Azure.
• Knowledge on Database Migrations
• Ability to identify system changes and verify that technical system specifications meet the business requirements
• Strong problem solving, analytical kills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Good attitude and self-motivated.
Nice to Have:
Knowledge on Apache Spark, Apache Kafka and Streaming.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.