Remote or Eden Prairie, MN
• Develop a new web based microsite for a key customer
• Take a central role in the running and development of modernized platforms
• Analyze and resolve issues in production environments
• Performing all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, and code development & testing
• Develop effective monitoring solutions, automation and procedures to improve reliability and reduce manual intervention.
• Liaise with global product engineering teams, and contribute to improvements in products and processes.
• Perform some administration tasks where no automation exists.
• Designing and implementing product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
• Design, develop and test reusable frameworks, libraries
• Be innovative in solution design and development to meet the needs of the business
• Expected to adapt in dynamic and collaborative work environment and make independent decision
• Understand new product capabilities and decompose the implementation into specific functional changes for verification
• Participate in Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high – quality software releases
• Collaborate with the scrum team to meet project timelines
• Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
• Perform comprehensive testing of product distributions prior to release
• Troubleshoot production support issues post – deployment and come up with solutions as required
• 5+ years of experience in Java + full stack development
• 5+ years of experience working with Spring Boot Restful APIs, design patterns, coding standards and performance improvements
• 3+ years of experience working with relational databases, MySQL
• 1+ years of experience in Apache Kafka.
• 1+ years of experience in design, development and implementation of Angular/ReactJS framework
• Experience working within an Agile / Scrum Methodology
• Working experience of CICD process and tools – Jenkins, Automation, GIT, Artifactory, XL Deploy, Fortify Scan, Sonar Cube, Cypress and Cucumber Auto Regression Tool set
• Behavior Healthcare industry experience
• Understanding of CICD
• Knowledgeable of DevOps
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.