Full Stack Engineer
Fortune 50 Healthcare
100% Remote (Accepting Central/Eastern Time zone only)
Brooksource is looking for a Full Stack Engineer for our Fortune 50 Healthcare Client within their User Feedback team. This team is focused on key strategic programs to transform Engineering and Operations within the organization. They promote, train, and enable modern methods such as DevOps, Feedback Loops, Cloud Native Engineering, Agile methodologies, and other ways of working differently. Their programs are highly visible with executive leaders and across the enterprise as we engage with many different teams.
Your contribution will be significant to their User Feedback Product Development efforts creating an internal SaaS platform that integrates with the most significant applications used across the organization. The platform delivers capabilities for Feedback Loops to the many critical applications their associates rely on every day. The voice of the user in product development is more important than ever and our client is committed to continuously improving the Associate experience with our internal applications and platforms.
The User Feedback Team
The User Feedback team is a small, fast paced agile team focused on building enterprise capabilities to enable other internal teams to incorporate feedback loops into their applications and processes. We work very closely together to learn, collaborate, and share collective feedback with each other to promote team best practices and quality in our product.
Architecture and Tech Stack:
• Stateless UI applications, RESTful Microservices, and Cloud Native
• Angular 13, Node.js, MS .Net 6, MS SQL Server 2016, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (VMWare
• Tanzu), Redis, Artifactory
Specifics of the Responsibilities
As an Engineer on the team, you will be contributing to the development of their product platform, Associate (AX) Feedback. Contributions will consist of adding new features and maintaining existing features which allow teams to customize what feedback they want to gather as well handling submission of feedback. They are seeking a well-versed Engineer to join their Agile delivery and engineering team.
• Work closely with the Team Architect and Product Owner to define and design features
• Partner with team engineers and testers to develop and deliver features with high quality
• Contribute to all layers of development: UI, APIs and Services, and Database
• Develop features to meet all business requirements, include unit tests, and pass all quality gate checks
• Assist with establishing coding patterns and practices to follow
• Assist with peer code reviews to ensure code quality
• Participate in daily and weekly team sprint activities
Required Skills and Experience:
• Git Repositories and Tools
• Visual Studio 2019
• Visual Studio Code
• Client Side Web Based Applications
• Angular 13 – Version 9 minimum
• Karma, Jasmine
• Role based authentication/authorization
Additional Value experience(Not Required):
• React, Vue, Blazor
• Server Side Development
o RESTful APIs – .Net Core 3.1 minimum
o Basics like adding a new model class and methods
o SQL Server 2016
o Writing Queries
• Building Browser extensions for Edge (Chromium) and Chrome
• UI/UX Design
o Component Design
o Application flow and User Experience
o Style Guides and standards
• Strong understanding of interaction design principles and current global UI/design pattern standards
• Experience designing with business, technical and design guideline constraints
• Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated experience in defining research criteria or participating in user research, and translating user research into design decisions
• Experience creating interactive prototypes
• Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
• Experience working on a Scrum Team/Agile ways of working team
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.