Full Stack Software Developer
Detroit, MI (Remote due to COVID-19)
Full-Time (40/hr Week)
We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time
As the Full Stack Software Developer, you will be working with one of the largest health insurance providers in the state. The Full Stack Developer will be trained and upskilled to work on their Salesforce CRM team. You will be trained to design, configure and support different technical solutions related to Salesforce components. The ideal candidate will have previous development experience in either Java, C++ or C#.
- Over 3 years of development and maintenance experience with backend languages such as Java, C++ or C#.
- Hands on experience with various IDE tools as well as Git.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment.
- BONUS: Experience with REST or SOAP APIs.
- Analyze, design, and deliver technical solutions related to the Salesforce platform.
- Develop with custom Apex for server-side enhancements.
- Assist on platform configuration on the front-end using Visualforce/Lightning.
- Leverage REST and SOAP APIs to design and build technical solutions.
- Work in one-to-two week sprints to build out Minimal Viable Products (MVP).
What’s In It For You…?
- Leverage customized technical training that will accelerate your Salesforce expertise.
- Exposure to a niche technical environment in emerging cloud technologies.
- Opportunity for long-term growth and upward mobility.
- Immediate exposure to company leadership and opportunity in industry-leading initiatives
- Performance bonus, comprehensive health benefits, six paid holidays, paid sick leave, and weekly pay checks.
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.