Full Stack Cloud based software Developer
*** This is basically an SDET position but we’re looking for someone with extremely strong coding skills.
PROJECT: Build Medical Management Software platform to support multiple care delivery organizations. Work with a team of 50 IT professionals, in an Agile Development process. Project is Curo Medical Management portal – a client-focused tool built for Care Delivery Organizations which help manage Utilization Management, Prior Authorization, Case & Disease Management and Concurrent Review.
IDEAL BACKGROUND: The ideal candidate will have strong programming skills to help build new automated solutions from scratch and have basic healthcare experience.
b) Able to design, develop and implement innovative solutions to enhance testing capabilities.
c) Able to coordinate and lead test automation and other tasks with QEs across several scrum teams.
*** What experience will set candidates apart from one another? Experience in helping design testing and CI/CD solutions on a new product that is not in production yet.
LOCATION: The candidate can work remotely until Covid-19 restrictions are lifted. Onsite is preferred but would consider 100% remote for the exceptionally strong candidate.
*** Open to candidates that require sponsorship upon conversion.
a. How many rounds? 2 Rounds
b. Video vs. phone? – Video
c. How technical will the interviews be? – Very technical. Will be interviewed by QE, Development and Architecture leads.
Design, develop and maintain healthcare applications and components including browser-based single page apps, micro frontends, microservices and orchestrated workflow. Microsoft Azure, TypeScript, Java, and testing tools figure heavily into a typical day’s work.
• Participate in all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing and follow Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks
• Develop client applications components using Angular, Typescript, CSS and other software development tools and technologies per assigned tasks
• Develop RESTful webservices using Azure Functions, Spring Boot, GraphQL and FHIR
• Develop microservices using integration/collaboration concepts, technologies and patterns – such as REST, JSON, message queues, FHIR
• Develop unit and integration tests for all written software programs and components. Follow test driven development approach
• Participate in code reviews and knowledge transfers
• Document and communicate design and application code specifications and details to other team members
• Mentor junior developers on the team with programming standards
• Adapt to new programming languages, methodologies, platforms and frameworks to support the business needs
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
• Bachelor’s Degree. Equivalent combination of education, experience and/or applicable military experience will be considered
• 5 years programming and full software development life-cycle experience
• 3 years experience with web UI frameworks such as Angular and ReactJS
• 3 years web service API development experience
• 2 years experience with one or more automated testing tools – e.g cucumber
• 1 year experience working with Azure Functions
• Ability to perform assigned software development tasks using established standards and procedures without any supervision
• Strong technical skills including solid understanding of software development methodologies and principles
• Strong understanding of functional programming concepts
• Healthcare industry experience
• Ability to meet scheduled task requirements within assigned deadlines
• Ability to work with others in a fast paced environment
• Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
• Microsoft Azure Certifications
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.