Hopkins, MN OR Fully Remote
One of our largest Agricultural clients is looking to add a motivated Software Engineer to their Product Development team. In this role you will be leading the charge in modernizing current applications utilizing their private cloud platform and Cloud Native development principles. If you are creative, passionate, engineering minded individual that is looking for an environment with a core set of values anchored in trust, autonomy and a relentless focus on user experience, this role is for you!
- 2+ years of Java Software Development experiences
- 1+ years’ experience with Spring Framework (Spring Boot preferred) or any other framework used to develop integration applications.
- Experience with React andor Angular
- Experience using containers, container orchestration, and container configuration management using technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, and Helm.
- Experience writing automated unit tests (NUnit, JUnit, Spock)
- Experience with RESTful service API development andor consumption
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code (front-end and back-end) for applications that are migrating to the cloud platform
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Leverage modern, cloud native, software engineering practices and principles to re-architect and rebuild existing applications on Cloud Platform
- Work closely with Cloud Platform team to provide feedback and drive reliable platform services and features needed by our application teams
- Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality (e.g., test automation, CI/CD practices), where appropriate.
- Participate in identification of solution options to meet customer and technical requirements
- Regularly interface with architects, analysts, process designers, business SMEs, and users to understand and evaluate business requirements.
- Where appropriate, be an advocate for sound decision making, in the spirit of empowering your colleagues and team to pursue the best technology choices possible given the constraints we ask you to operate in.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Maven or Gradle
- SAML authentication
- CSS preprocessors (LESS/SASS)
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.