Full-Stack Software Engineer
Fortune 50 Healthcare Client
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 50 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high-energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you!
This client prides itself on constantly innovating to better serve seniors and low-income individuals through its Medicare and Medicaid businesses. Those businesses comprise the client's “Retail” segment. With over 9 million medical members and ~$56B in 2019 revenue, Retail comprises almost 90% of their total enterprise revenue.
Specifically, this “elite” and specialized Engineering group is doing product development around improving an internal application used by Customer Service Representatives across several call centers. Those call centers service dual members who qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid, and you will have a direct impact on creating a more enhanced internal and external customer experience.
The team is a distributed onshore team that operates remotely, working Eastern Standard Time hours.
- 5+ years of professional experience as Software Engineer or a Full-Stack Developer
- Experience with designing and building backend, front-end and API solutions
- Comprehensive understanding of modern software architecture and patterns. Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes. Strategic thinker with strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging complex codebase. Experience with performance profiling and optimization
- Experience building cloud native solutions in public and hybrid cloud environment
- Demonstrable experience with modern software development process, principles, and practices (continuous integration/continuous delivery, change management and version control, test-driven development, automated testing, peer-reviewed code)
- Deep understanding of agile principles and how they can be flexibly applied
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- All-hands on deck contributor
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Experience working on cross-functional/balanced product development teams
- Experience with human-centered design approach
- Healthcare business experience
- Experience working with remote distributed teams
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.