Genesys Routing Engineer
As a Genesys Routing Engineer for our Fortune 10 Healthcare client, you will be supporting a major initiative to provide platform resilience and stability for the OmniChannel organization. This role spans a broad range of Genesys Contact Center responsibilities, supporting an Agile environment to design and develop Routing Applications for Voice and Multi-Channel solutions.
· 7+ years of experience in contact center routing
· 5+ years of development experience in contact center routing, specifically utilizing Genesys Routing to design and develop architecture for call routing
· 2+ years of experience developing Routing workflows using Genesys Composer
· Experience in designing, developing and debugging routing solutions implemented using Genesys Orchestration Server, Genesys Rules Engine and URS
· Working knowledge of Genesys Framework, reporting, routing and multi-channel components
· Ability to architect routing design and development for new solutions that will be implemented for the customer
· Experience in troubleshooting routing issues in production on call
· Preferred: basic Java development experience; familiarity with IRD and database knowledge in SQL
· Design and develop routing applications for Genesys voice and multi-channel solutions
· Work closely with the business teams to take requirements and translate the solutions available in the Genesys Suite of technologies to improve the OmniChannel platform
· Provide enhancement suggestions and serve as a development lead for the Genesys Framework
· Utilize Genesys Composer to develop routing workflows and translate solutions from legacy platform (IRD)
· Debug routing solutions and implement workflows using Genesys Orchestration Service and Genesys Rules
· Ability to work independently and in an Agile team environment
What’s In It For You?
· Opportunity to be a part of a team working on a key OmniChannel initiative, directly supporting the peak season of health insurance enrollment
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.