Associate Software Engineer
Our Fortune 5 Health Care Insurance client is searing for a Software Engineer to join a growing team working on a project to improve the customer experience around insurance pricing and what a customer can expect from a payment perspective when selecting a healthcare provider. This is a phenomenal opportunity to build a platform from the beginning at a Fortune 5 company!
• Understand performance/scale tradeoffs
• Create common tools
• Apply coding patterns and best practices
• Produce and deploy secure code
• Provide meaningful contribution to code reviews/peer programming
• Frequently test your code and review other's with modern JS testing frameworks and tools
• Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
• Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
• Test software development methodology in an agile environment.
• Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
• Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
• Vast understanding of Java using SpringBoot
• Proficient in using RESTful APIs and asynchronous JS
• Strong Database exposure (MongoDB, SQL)
• Exposure to Cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Experience with DevOps tools (Jenkins etc)
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.