Greater Boston Area (Remote)
Brooksource is hiring a GO Developer to join our Fortune 50 Telecom client. As a GO Developer, you will be responsible for supporting the Engineering Operations organization and interfacing with multiple internal groups across the organization. You will be troubleshooting bugs and querying issues within the code as well as contribute to API designs and testing new features.
- 3+ years of GO language experience
- Graph database experience
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborate and connect with business users using the tool and troubleshoot bugs and query issues with GraphQL in a Graph database.
- Troubleshoot and debug technical problems within code using GO encountered by internal users
- Review and contribute to API designs, write production-ready code, and test new features within the application
- Collaborate with other developers to identify missing pieces and gaps in code and provide improvements.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.