Help Desk Analyst
3 Month Contract
Remote – Work From Home
As a Help Desk Analyst you will be responsible for the technical support for level 1 support of all internal employees as well as external clients during the influx of calls and tickets during COVID. This support will be conducted 100% over the phone for all of our client's internal employees. This individual will be using ServiceNow ticketing system supporting upwards of 50 calls per day. This team is growing as our major healthcare client is also expected to help with IT other areas of the business throughout the entire organization. This will affect the work flow all of internal employees, flowing over into the need of extra support within the Help Desk team. Our client is looking for a high energy and reliable individual who has a passion for customer support.
- At least 1 Year of Help Desk Support experience
- Experience supporting Desktop and Application technical issue
- Desktop Support- Password reset, troubleshooting, windows support, server support
- Application Support Responsibilities
- Taking over 50 calls per day supporting level 1-3 technical issues
- Redirecting technical support calls to the appropriate team internally depending on the issues Differentiating and reverting networking, security and Epic specific issues to the appropriate team. Following and creating documentation surrounding incoming tickets
- Providing high level of customer service to all internal employees
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.