Job Title: Help Desk Analyst
Location: Sandy Springs of Atlanta, Georgia
Terms: 3-month CTH
Shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm or 8:30-5pm Monday – Friday
As a Help Desk Analyst within our healthcare clients’ IT department, you’ll be responding to tickets submitted to the ServiceNow ticketing system and fixing IT issues for internal employees within a large hospital environment. This includes providing technical phone support and maintenance on hardware, software, network, and healthcare applications.
If you’re interested in working with one of the of the Southeast’s best health systems that has been recognized for excellence by Forbes, the Atlanta Journal Constitution, and U.S. News & World Report, then keep reading and apply below!
- Prioritize 50+ help desk tickets daily and troubleshoot technical issues as it relates to hardware devices and software applications for internal users – via phone and remote log-in
- Research and resolve IT support issues with the Technical Services, Applications, and Operations groups
- Assist with password resets.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the MIS Help Desk application including the install, maintenance, regular reporting to management, as well as the on-going use and support
- Troubleshoot various application and OS issues related to Windows 10
- Work with remote/home users and support various VDI related technical issues
- Assist end users with various 2-Factor Authentication applications including Global Protection and Duo
- Provide administrative support on Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Deliver extraordinary customer service and display the utmost integrity to all internal users
- 2+ years of professional technical experience as an IT Helpdesk Technician or Service Desk Analyst within a large company
- Successful track record remotely troubleshooting hardware and software issues relating to Windows 7/8/10 operating systems, PCs, laptops, network printers, and computer peripherals
- Technical experience maintaining Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
- Professional experience using an enterprise-level ticketing system such as ServiceNow or Remedy
- Prior experience working with a healthcare or hospital organization
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCSE or other relevant certifications
- Experience with ServiceNow ticketing system
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.