Mainframe Developer, HOGAN Infrastructure
6 Month-Contract to Hire
As a Mainframe Developer for Brooksource, you will be joining a collaborative team environment within our banking portfolio to serve as a SME in infrastructure support for the core banking solution, HOGAN. Your responsibilities will encompass three primarily functions: supporting the infrastructure of the HOGAN platform, seamlessly matching and migrating into the QA production environment, and debugging in HOGAN with external and internal tools to manipulate applications. A key component of the job will be ramping up quickly while working alongside a HOGAN Infrastructure peer, absorbing the internal environment, and providing value with little interruption.
The position requires working closely with your infrastructure HOGAN counterpart, as well as eight other HOGAN developers for the resolution or escalation of all technically related business cases. Your background within Mainframe development and HOGAN Core Banking System will allow you to assist the client in maintaining and supporting the processing environment.
If you are looking for an opportunity to further build your professional services and consultative acumen within the HOGAN space, keep reading and apply!
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
· 5+ years of Mainframe experience (advanced skills).
· HOGAN Core Banking System experience within the last <5 years.
· Infrastructure support of HOGAN programs.
· Experience with UMB and UMP functionalities within HOGAN.
· Solid Mainframe programming skills with experience in DB2, CICS, CA7, JCL and VSAM.
· Confirms the migration of application code to the production environment after releases are installed.
· Experience hooking into ServiceNow or Endevor to match and migrate into QA Production.
· Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing, and debugging of programs.
· Perform unit testing and ensure functionality meets the business requirements.
· Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements and functional design into technical implementation.
· Ability to be productive with minimal oversight.
· Bachelor's degree required.
Company Info and perks:
One of the nation’s leading financial services company, headquartered out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, our client employs more than 50,000 people and is ranked as the seventh largest bank in the United States. With awards for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives, team collaborative and a dynamic culture, you can expect a stable, motivational environment. If you’re looking for training, education, and mentorship-level support; stability in your career; and exposure to core technologies to give your skillset a backbone, this opportunity is for you!
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.