HRIS Business Analyst
6 Months Contract to Hire
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for gathering, developing, and communicating business and functional requirements specifications, user stories, traceability and security matrix, and process flow diagrams for HR technical projects.
Day to Day:
- Conducts business process analysis and reengineering focused on identifying gaps with current processes and recommending viable solutions.
- Provides technical support, including working with vendors and members of the HR and IT team to define and troubleshoot Human Resources system issues.
- Leads and/or participates in user acceptance testing to ensure newly developed and enhanced applications meet the outlined requirements.
- Utilizes business intelligence software to generate, analyze, and distribute recurring HR metrics and ad-hoc reports to the appropriate stakeholders.
- 4 years of experience as a Technical Business Analyst working with Human Resources modules in an Enterprise Resource Planning system.
- Experience gathering and writing requirements for HRIS system implementations.
- Experience providing system administration support for HR systems.
- Experience working with HR teams to provide training and change management around new HRIS tools.
- Experience with a business intelligence tool analyzing and producing reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business and technical staff, including the ability to document and convey complex ideas both verbally and in written form.
- A high level of proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (additional years of related work experience may be substituted for the education on a year-for-year basis up to two years).
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.