Fortune 50 Healthcare Client – Remote
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 50 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high-energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you! We are seeking an IAM Engineer for the Identity and Access Management team. This candidate should have deep experience in identity and access management, but with a developer skillset. The role will require this person to understand identity protocols for modern authentication and authorization and have vast experience within Azure AD and automation. This role has tremendous visibility and requires a senior level individual.
What do you need:
- Experience with Privileged Access Management (Cyber Arch or similar)
- Azure AD
- Understanding of how applications tie into AD endpoints
- Understanding of Just In Time (JIT) provisioning
- Graph API
- Conditional access policies
- MSAL API
- RBAC and permissions
- Understands identity protocols for modern authentication and authorization
- Saml, OIDC, MFA, SSO
- Senior level experience in PowerShell
- Proficient in Git, Pipelines, Terraform, Devops
- Solid understanding and practical experience of agile software development and continuous integration processes.
- Comfortable with DevOps and ideally understanding of DevSecOps principles
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.