We are actively seeking and experienced Project Manager to support the implementation of SailPoint, an IAM tool for our global client.
- Defining the project scope, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success
- Developing project estimates and plans to manage the end-to end project execution
- Ensuring business requirements are captured accurately and completely
- Creating and maintaining project documentation
- Facilitating day-to-day coordination while adhering to standards and sponsor expectations.
- Acting as the link between the assigned project resources and key stakeholders.
- Responsible for tracking project status and managing project issues and risks including:
- Monitoring projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress/quality, managing issue resolution
- Working with implementation partners to ensure successful delivery
- Develop robust project risk management plans to ensure timely delivery, testing and commissioning of project.
- Review action items from the design/construction meetings and follow through with the closure of the action items.
- Responsible for building and leading effective project teams including:
- Adapting to cultural and organizational climates across global team.
- Work with cross-functional team, contractors, and vendors to deliver critical projects.
- 4+ years of Project Management experience within Identity and Access Management Projects
- Exposure to infrastructure and security projects
- Jira or Service Now Experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent.
- CAPM or PMP preferred
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.