Fortune 50 Healthcare Client – Louisville, KY (Remote Options Available)
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 50 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high-energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you!
This client's Medicaid Business Technology group owns a Care Management application that assists healthcare workers in engaging with their high-risk health population. They are looking to outsource this application to a third-party vendor via a SAAS solution, and will need an Implementation Engineer to assist in several areas. An ideal candidate will have the technical skills to hold IT groups accountable to timelines, drive prioritization, ensure the third-party vendor has access to the technologies/data they need, in addition to standing up the vendor solution on two tight go-live deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door at a growing organization! If you feel you'd be a good fit, keep reading and apply!
- Assist various Scrum Teams and PM's in all phases of the design, test, and implementation process, helping to modify the project scope, identify and troubleshoot problems with implementation or efficiency
- Design new programs for all implementation activities and manage all communication with department to resolve all issues and assist implementation analyst to manage all production data
- Work with the third-party vendor to ensure they have the data they need in order to kick off the implementation
- Ensure the plan created is executed, working directly with IT teams to ensure they're meeting deadlines and staying on track from a technical perspective
What do you need:
- 5+ years' in an Implementation/Release Train Engineering role
- An understanding of file transfer protocols – how information gets from one system to another
- An understanding of API development and real-time transactions
- Experience in both Agile (SAFe preferred) and Waterfall environments
- Experience connecting enterprise corporations to external vendors preferred!
What’s in it for you…?
- Onsite Gym, Health & Dental Benefits, 401K Plan after 1-Year, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay Checks, and Catered Lunches Every Friday
- High visibility with high priority projects and exposure to niche technologies
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.