Information Protection Analyst
Location: Remote/Nashville, TN
Our client is looking for an Information Protection Analyst to support the Identity Management Program within our client. This role primarily focuses on supporting the design and implementation of user access controls related to the approval, setup, modification, removal, and overall management of access to Company data and information systems. The right person can expect to perform data analysis and develop meaningful, actionable metrics to support Identity Management initiatives.
Other expectation for this role will be collaborating with key stakeholders to develop and implement operational Identity Management solutions that help each Line of Business comply with applicable regulatory requirements (e.g. CMS, Meaningful Use/HITECH, HIPAA Security and Privacy Rules, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Payment Card Industry (PCI), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)).
Major Responsibilities –
· Drive development of user access controls in conjunction with the business and technical teams for Identity Management initiatives across the enterprise (e.g. analytics, policies, standards, manuals, procedures, guidance documents, job aids/toolkits, training materials, intranet site).
· Perform data analysis and develop metrics related to Identity Management to promote compliance and increased efficiencies.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop detailed business requirements, work processes, use cases, user interface designs, and/or preliminary data models needed to document and deploy operational account management processes.
· Drive improved account management safeguards
· Reduce base costs of user administration
· Increase customer satisfaction through timely setup and/or modification of access, and remove user access timely to protect patient, employee, and company interests.
Must Have Experience –
· 3+ years within the compliance and audit space
· 2+ years experience within identity and access management protocols
· Strong understanding of SOX, HIPPA, PCI and other information standards and controls
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.