Integration Lead – Ceridian Dayforce
Calculated Hire is looking for a Integration Lead to join their implementation team for one of their Fortune 500 health insurance clients in the St. Louis area. This is a remote role. The ideal candidate will have a background in consulting services and will have a direct impact on a large scale implementation. This person will be responsible for resolving technical issues for the rest of the team, vendors, and business partners throughout the entirety of the integration.
- This role is a primary consultant and subject matter expert for the Dayforce HCM suite of tools and provides in-depth analysis and recommends solutions to business problems related to supported services.
- Utilize technical and analytical skills to provide support ensuring the highest quality of service delivery to product users.
- Triage inquiries and issues and categorize the solution path
- Engage cross-functional resources to solve problems, address bug fixes, recommend systems enhancements or implement system changes
- Perform data extraction for the service organization for the purpose of reporting
- Responsible for creating and updating documentation to include revising project specific documentation, updating configuration workbooks, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and product release notes
- Plan, coordinate, and support application upgrades changes and hotfixes
- Responsible for managing assigned escalations, researching or providing root cause analysis, and adhering to client SLAs
- Responsible for completing systems configuration changes and testing to ensure the application changes work as designed to meet client needs
- Responsible for assisting on reporting: develop queries, organize and extract data using SQL and MS Access
- Audit and manage import/export files working to ensure data integrity and compliance during the duration of the project involve.
- Collaborate with technical teams to include various support resources (Support, Implementation, Professional Services, IT) from on issue resolution and project scoping via submitting cases in case management system and partnering through to resolution Document cases in case management system
- Process Improvements – participate as a SME in quality improvement projects; lead and support internal organizational change initiatives; recommend product enhancements that will benefit our client
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Management Systems, Computer Sciences or equivalent professional work experience. Application Development background required.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Systems Analyst, implementation consultant, or similar role
- Strong technical knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, XML, and/or relational databases is required
- Knowledge of HR/Payroll/Time and Attendance products; experience with Dayforce HCM
- Experience working with web services, messaging, APIs and stored procedures. REST APIs preferred.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to recognize complex problems, analyze situations and provide suggested implemented resolutions
- Ability to compare large data sets, organize data and summarize findings. Strong foundational understanding of how data flows between platforms.
- Experience interacting directly with clients, preferably in a managed services or large, high volume multi-state/multi-national environment in Payroll & WFM.
- Experience in transferring knowledge to others (coaching & mentoring)
- Have enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and optimistic attitude
- Ceridian product knowledge preferred
- Experience working with multiple WFM & HRMS/HRIS systems required (Workday, ADP, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Familiar with HCM/WFM solution concepts such as Time & Attendance, Entitlements, Accruals, Leave Management, Employee Scheduling, Attendance Management, Pay Rules and Benefits preferred
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.