Louisville, KY or Remote
Fortune 50 Healthcare
Brooksource is hiring for an Interaction Designer for a team at our Fortune 100 Health Insurance client. Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where your work has an important impact on people’s lives?
We are seeking an Interaction Designer to be part of a multidisciplinary team to design a minimum loveable product for an improved onboarding experience so new associates starting a new job feel a sense of belonging and effortlessly ready to contribute in a meaningful way.
- Apply human-centered design methodologies to test and learn experiments to deliver what the new employee needs
- Collaborate teammates to create digital prototypes to make sense of the research, tell stories about our customer and their needs
- Partner with service designers and product owner to develop working prototypes to meet customer needs
- Translate user needs, research insights, and requirements into elegant, customer-focused solutions for complex organizational systems
- Proven experience executing human-centered design methodologies to improve or create new services that have driven change for customer experience
- Portfolio examples or Case studies
- Expert in digital experience best practices
- Prior experience operating within an Agile team
- Expert in front end web development to build prototypes
- Ability to create accessible, semantic HTML
- Ability to design aesthetic interfaces using CSS
- Comfort with jQuery and other modern libraries
- Ability to utilize APIs and web services to develop dynamic web functionality
- Lead creation of early design sketches and end state vision/design prototypes to help inform strategy
- Partner with team members to play a role in customer research to test concepts with new hires to continuously drive and improve content, navigation and site architecture via human centered design methods
- Ability to gain understanding people in complex systems and problems
- Strong visual, written, and verbal communication skills
- Growth mindset: always willing to learn and make mistakes in the name of progress
- A passion for inclusion and empathy
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.