Inventory Planning Analyst
New York, NY (Weehawken, NJ)
$25/hour, 3-6 month contract
As the Inventory Planning and Replenishment Analyst (IPR), you will work within Supply Chain, and be responsible for partnering with merchants to develop and implement inventory strategies that maximize sales and inventory productivity for a merchandising category. The analyst must maintain the appropriate in-stock positions and manage inventory in the most effective manner across both stores and SKUs to maximize sales and inventory productivity. As the Allocation Analyst you will work closely with merchants, vendors, stores, transportation, distribution, and sourcing to accomplish team goals. The IPR Analyst is responsible for creating accurate SKU forecasts, developing the inventory and replenishment strategy, managing parameters for each category to execute the replenishment strategy, achieving target in-stock levels and planned inventory turns, and developing recommendations to improve inventory productivity.
If you are looking to be an essential part of driving business revenue at a Fortune 20 retailer, keep reading and apply today!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Fashion Merchandising, Industrial Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of professional experience analyzing, evaluating, and interpreting complex data
- Professional experience creating Excel Macros reports utilizing VLOOKUP, COUNTIF, SUMIF and other formulas
- Experience working in a small and large retail environment
- In stock and replenishment: Review daily orders, upload OUTLs and manage CAR parms, determine in-stock drivers and take action
- Primary point of contact for Merchant
- Respond to/partner on field concerns with oversight
- Manage transitions and resets with oversight
- Identify process challenges and review with leadership
- Vendor communication
What’s In It For You?
- Excellent opportunity to grow your career in the corporate retail industry
- Exposure to upper-level leadership
- Beautiful office space with views of Manhattan
- Free onsite parking, walking distance from NJ Transit Bus, Light Rail, and NY Ferry
- Weekly paychecks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.