Long -term Contract
Working as a development Engineer, you'll be joining the IS/IT organization of a Global Fortune 60 client, helping them develop and create a new consumer-facing application that puts them on the bleeding edge of augmented reality-based apps.
The ideal candidate will have prior exposure to working with Apple & iOS development/computing methodologies, and possess a strong background in Swift and machine-learning procedures. Additionally, problem-solving skills are a must, making this a great opportunity to build experience within both an enterprise-level technical & business environment.
- 5-7 years overall IS/IT experience with at least:
- 5 years of experience in working with third party vendors
- Prior experience working with off-shore personnel is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of iOS experience
- Posses in-depth Swift programming knowledge
- Familiarity within Vision SDK
- Experience with SceneKit 3D graphics tools/app
- Able to do complex animations using CoreAnimation
- Additional skills, not required but nice to have are:
- Android experience
- Machine learning familiarity
- Experience with Apple Computing
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to navigate multiple delivery points & timelines within a project-rich area
- Experience working with multiple complex initiatives, often simultaneously
- Understanding of cross-cultural and cross-functional experiences with off-shore business groups
- Create/maintain a mobile platform in Swift that can use CoreML and augmented reality technologies with encryption capabilities.
- Assist in the development and overall technical leadership to client in development of a brand new application.
- (75% development/25% leadership and training split)
- Facilitate & coordinate between on/offshore development teams to ensure project scope & responsibilities are correctly assigned
- Participate in Agile Scrum stand-ups & operate within Scrum methodology
- Work with both business and technical environments to assess customer requirements, outline deliverables, and ensure development forecasting.
- Develop both front & back end pieces of application; with an emphasis on user experience.
- Troubleshoot project issues with management to guarantee initiative success
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.