iOS Native App Developer
We are seeking innovative and technically curious technologists to join us as we make a huge impact in the e-commerce and digital health space. A position with our company offers the opportunity to apply your talents and creative energy to deliver high performing solutions at one of the TOP 10 e-commerce sites in North America. We are the largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer in the world and technology is at the heart of our organization.
• You will also be working on the native apps for our new Health initiatives.
• Contribute to the architecture and development of the digital platform and tools to support key e-commerce, digital health, and cloud technology initiatives.
• You will build and enhance core tools that are needed to support development, testing and integrations leading to Continuous Delivery.
• Use your creative and innovation-driven mindset to articulate engineering design strategies related to scale, performance, security, and usability.
• Designing back-end services and abstractions to help mobile apps retrieve information from various domain services.
• 5-7 years of software development experience
• 2+ years of native iOS development experience
• Demonstrated ability to deliver iOS polished user experiences
• Excellent coding skills in Objective-C and/or Swift
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures
• You feel at home in an agile team
• Solid technical communication skills with business partners and other engineer teams
• Experience using distributed version control systems, such as Git
• Experience with bug tracking software such as Jira
• Proficiency with Linux command line
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.