IT Business Analyst
As the Business Analyst for Brooksource’s healthcare services client here in Columbus, you will be a critical member of a tech refresh project within the Application Development & Maintenance team within Pharmaceutical supply chain. As an IT BA for this team, you will be supporting projects such as vaccine tracking and other innovative, strategic projects. As the Business Analyst you will partner with business leaders, solutions owners, project managers, and tech leads to assist with deployment and change management, process mapping, gathering business requirements, etc. If you have 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, please keep reading and apply!
- Understand and document business requirements, functional requirements, and workflow requirements for business processes
- Partner with business leaders, project managers, solution owners, and tech leads to support project
- Assist with deployment and change management – work on defects, enhancements, and process mapping/flow
- Coordinate with multiple work streams to capture complete requirements and dependencies
- Partner with reporting, technical, data and change management leads to document functional requirements and specifications
- Complete work independently; receives general guidance on new activities
- Collaborate with other IT teams and working with remote site users
- Assist with system and user testing
- Work with remote distribution sites for project deployment tasks and facilitate testing
- Post deployment issue tracking and prioritization
- 5+ years of IT Business Analyst experience, including the following:
- Requires experience with standard software development project management processes (SDLC, waterfall, agile, etc.) – Agile experience is preferred
- Requires experience with standard analysis and documentation techniques (use cases, business rules, process diagrams, etc.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, people skills, presentation skills, and facilitation skills.
- Strong leadership, planning, and communication skills; leading, mentoring, and coaching teams; and interacting with key business and technology stakeholders
- Requires ability to facilitate meetings between analysts and individuals from within the business.
- Analytical problem-solving and application investigation skills
- Experience within Supply Chain or Distribution Industry is a nice to have, but not required
- Must be local or willing to relocate to Columbus, OH
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.