Associate IT Project Coordinator/Business Analyst
Want to be a part of an organization reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South? If this is something of interest, this team may be for you!
Our client is looking to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
We are currently helping our client based out of Charlotte, NC locate an Associate IT Project Coordinator/Business Analyst to join their growing IT Infrastructure & Architecture team. As an IT Project Coordinator/Business Analyst, you will support end-to-end delivery of strategic projects and track these complex projects from inception through delivery and support, working in close partnership with the IT Program Manager, Senior IT Project Managers and other business leaders. As part of this startup, your skills are needed to define, establish, and perform all aspects of project management for the IT Infrastructure and Architecture team. You will assist with projects, including tracking objectives, creating plans to achieve objectives, tracking progress against objectives and budgets, and driving execution of key projects.
As an IT Project Coordinator/Business Analyst your duties will include:
· Support coordination, status reporting, and stability of project-oriented work efforts
· Help establish new and improve upon existing project management processes and methodologies for the organization to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations
· Provide strategic input to the IT Program Manager/Project Managers on several aspects of projects being managed to provide value to the business
· Successfully manage and execute projects on schedule and on budget
· Track and report project status to the IT Program Manager/Project Managers on a consistent basis, including identifying, categorizing, and escalating project issues and risks that need leadership attention
· Maintain standardized processes, procedures, tools, training, and reporting functions related to projects worked on within IT
· Ensure that communicated and planned metrics (savings, cost, timing, etc.) are achieved
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
· Bachelor's in Organization Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or Engineering or 1-3+ years of relevant work experience
· 1-3+ years of IT Project Coordination or Business Analyst Experience
· Ability to demonstrate knowledge of Industry IT Project Execution Methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and Scrum
· Experience with vendor management and vendor package implementations
· Financial experience including but not limited to creating, tracking, and managing a budget
· Strong analytical and problem-solving / decision-making skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
BONUS POINTS FOR:
· Certified Scrum Master, PMP or other relevant PM Certification
· Working experience with Project Management tools such as ServiceNow, Microsoft Projects, JIRA, or other
· Hands on experience in implementing and/or supporting large scale IT Infrastructure or Architecture projects
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.