IT Data Analyst
Raritan, NJ (currently remote due to COVID-19)
As an IT Data Analyst, you will be supporting the growth of Customer Experience and assisting in the expansion of UX initiatives and strategy across the enterprise of a Fortune 50 company. You will be part of a core team analyzing usage data and utilizing basic reporting tools to support end users on a global scale, enhancing the success of user support and overall effectiveness.
- Self-starter and proficient multi-tasker with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Summarize findings using visualization software such as Power BI or Tableau
- Create basic automations and applications using Microsoft Power Automate & Powerapps
- Operational understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and globally diverse teams
- Proficiency in Excel in aggregating, presenting and summarizing data
- Maintain usage and adoption data from products such as Office 365 and Zoom
- Create and maintain usage and adoption dashboards
- Clearly present findings and recommendations to decision makers at various levels
- Assist colleagues across the globe to help improve end user efficiency and effectiveness
- Understand and analyze user and application data in order to target users for communication campaigns
- Ensure all reporting requests are delivered smoothly from start to finish
What's in it for you?
- Working for an international Fortune 50 company
- Access to cutting edge technologies in an enterprise environment
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments
- Play a part in the growth and expansion of a major initiative impacting multiple business units
- Weekly Paychecks
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.