Senior IT Project Manager
6-12 Month Contract to Hire
One of Brooksource's largest Health Insurance clients is hiring for a Senior IT Project Manager, to assist in the client implementation process of their Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) solution. You will be responsible for applying project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, and systems.
- Work closely with Director of IT Implementation to determine project scope, budget, and timeline for new client implementations
- Develop resource, risk, quality, cost, and scope management plans
- Define, recommend, and secure contractual agreements for technical services and products
- Coordinate requirements, schedule implementation and post-implement plans, and develop service-level agreements for vendor partners and global resources firms
- Define quality gates for each project methodology phase
- Establish and manages the project warranty period
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree is nice to have
- PMP or SAFe Certification is a plus
- Minimum of 7 years of experience organizing a series of large size projects into a single portfolio, project management experience and experience in multiple technical and business disciplines and broad-based experience to plan and design large, highly complex project portfolios; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Technical background: degree in a computer systems/science or experience in an application development of support role prior to entering project management
- Comfort in ambiguous environment with assertive nature to drive delivery objectives
- Analytic competency and good problem solving skills
- Experience in delivering application solutions
- Experience in HealthCare Insurance or Pharmacy
- Demonstrated leader with strong technical competency delivering throughout the SDLC
- Experience with Agile development methodology and working in a hybrid (waterfall/agile) environment is a plus
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.