IT Field Technician – Epic Technical Dress Rehearsal (TDR)
Brooksource is currently seeking skilled IT Field Technician’s to prep our healthcare client’s technical environment for an Epic EMR Software implementation. As a TDR Field Technician, you will be responsible for working on-site with your field support team to upgrade our clients’ IT Infrastructure in preparation for their Epic system Go-Live. The Field Support teams will be responsible for: PC & Printer refreshes, Environment Device Mapping, Running Epic Application Test Scripts, Interacting with Clinical & IT staff, and Troubleshooting Ad-hoc IT support issues.
For the duration of the project, you will report up to Brooksource Project Managers and our Clients Leadership team.
· 3+ years of IT Desktop support or Field Technician experience
· Ability to provide outstanding customer service in a fast-paced healthcare environment
· Experience with PC set up or relocation, PC refreshes, or deploying new IT equipment
· Knowledge of Windows 7/8/10 operating systems and standard networking protocols (including TCP/IP and Ethernet)
· CompTIA A+ or equivalent certification is preferred
· Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
· Must be able to travel to hospitals, clinics, and outpatient facilities in greater area
· Must be flexible to work overtime hours as needed throughout projects
· Prior Epic/EMR or Healthcare experience is preferred
· Provide excellent on-site customer service and support to all end-users
· Work closely with project management and Epic application teams to understand Field Service support needs
· Travel to site-specific hospitals and clinics to support the device mapping, hardware refresh, and Epic “TDR” script testing to ensure correct application installation
· Utilize tools like Vizio to plan and evaluate hardware and software needs across the organization
· Troubleshoot and support clinical, business, and IT staff on Ad-Hoc basis
· Candidates will need to be flexible however as there is a strong likelihood for overtime hours and likely looking at 55 hours per week potentially Saturday and Sunday work as well on select weeks.
· Travel will be necessary to support hospitals and clinics in the area
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.