Healthcare Client- Indianapolis, IN
Engagement 6-Month Contract
Performs analytical, technical and administrative work in the planning, designing and installation of new and existing client-approved end user devices.
- Works on complex hardware and software problems.
- Interacts with other Information Services teams such as Networking, Servers, Database, Applications, Web, Vendors, etc. to restore service and/or identify and correct the core problem.
- Understands networking and communication protocols.
- Installs new equipment and maintains existing equipment including the ability to perform warranty work.
- Participates in small and large end user device projects and moves, adds, changes of equipment hardware, software and peripherals including on-site trouble shooting of existing equipment.
- Reports problems via established policies, procedures and rounding logs.
- Experience with printer mapping, documentation, TDR efforts, device testing, and encryption rollouts
- Windows10 Deployment and Support
- Experience with Project Management
- Experience with Field Support
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, and 2016, Outlook, OneNote, iPhones/iPads/MacBooks, Microsoft Surface Pro and Surface Book, Lenovo laptops and desktops, HP/Dell/Lexmark printers.
- Ability to get along with end users and interact in a professional demeanor at all times
- A+ Certification and number to prove it
- Ability to drive to various client locations
- Any experience with VDI, AirWatch MDM, and/or Imprivata (or other SSO) is preferred
- Any experience with facilities management (new or upgrade) preferred
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.