IT Lead Analyst
As an IT Lead Analyst, you will play a key role in data management across sectors for the entire Acquisitions & Divestitures department of a large pharmaceutical and consumer goods company in New Jersey.
You will be responsible for supporting the IT strategy and managing the execution of data migration and archival tasks of the Data Management Program for all A&D deal activities:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Finance or related field
· 1-2 years related internship or work experience is required (ie, Business or Data Analysis)
· Experience utilizing advanced Excel functions, specifically using Pivot Table and LOOKUP
· Hands on experience working with data management software such as IRIS
· Self-starter and proficient multitasker with excellent documentation, communication and organizational skills
· Experience within M&A, Supply Chain, and or GxP environments preferred
· Work closely with global stakeholders and buyers/sellers throughout the data management process
· Partner with Technical Leads to formulate the overall data transfer strategy
· Manage the process of data mapping, documentation, ingestion, transfer and verification for multi-million dollar deals
· Manage the tracking and reporting of data transfers in Smartsheet, track project costs and ensure project deadlines are being met
· Support the execution of application decommissioning and archival process
· Help standardize the tools, processes, playbook and methodologies supporting A&D
What’s in it For You?
· Working for a well-known, international Fortune 50 company
· Flexible schedule in a laid back and relaxed work environment
· Access to enterprise business intelligence tools and visibility into global A&D strategy across sectors
· Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic location
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.