IT Manager (Infrastructure Operations)
6 month contract-to-hire
The IT Manager will manage the internal IT staff and managed service provider(s), guiding day to day operations and project initiatives. The IT Manager will ensure service desk, data center operations, project implementations, and customer request are carried out with a high success rate. The IT manager must demonstrate they have previously carried out these objectives aligning with ITIL principles. This individual will report directly to the CIO and be responsible for keeping the senior leadership team knowledgeable of the bank’s IT readiness supporting mission critical initiatives.
- Have a strong business acumen skillset to help develop communication programs to keep the senior leadership team informed on the mission readiness of information technology.
- Lead the IT team through identification of work priorities, schedule work assignments, provide technical direction and provide development support
- Proactively stay informed and knowledgeable of bank industry trends and technology solutions.
- Proactively position the IT Team to continue supporting the growth of the Bank.
- Proactively work with the CIO in developing multi-year roadmaps for all critical business platforms.
- Mature ITIL aligned processes such as, incident, problem, change, and asset management procedures.
- Oversee and manage multiple managed service providers to insure they are meeting the needs of the bank through various performance metrics.
- Develop and mature reporting around service desk ticketing, patch management, backups, and external threat detection.
- Identify and manage the resolution of system and network performance issues.
- Ensure technology is current and supports a highly efficient work environment.
- Change agent, promoting positive change in the organization demonstrating drive for continual improvement and efficiency.
- Strong leadership skills in guiding growing IT organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field, computer science, or management information systems.
- 3+ years’ experience in leading IT organizations involving federal or state regulatory oversight.
- 3+ years of business application domain experience, leading and delivering cross functional enterprise application projects of various sizes.
- Have a technical background understanding cloud based and VDI infrastructure technologies along with DevOps methodologies.
- Experience working within a structured methodology to create IT solutions for business challenges.
- Understanding of methodologies for project management, resource management, development, and project life cycle processes.
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills with the ability to manage, coach, train, review, and culturally grow staff.
- Self-motivated with strong analytical, planning, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work across multiple lines of business.
- 3+ years working in an ITIL aligned organization possessing in depth knowledge of formal incident, problem, asset, and change management processes.
- Certification in ITIL V.3 or V.4.
- Experience working in a controlled / regulated / validated environment is preferred.
- Experience working with data centers and applications running in a cloud-based environment.
- Knowledge of core banking systems.
- Experience with VDI and virtual server environments preferred.
- Knowledge of industry cybersecurity tools.
What’s in it for you?
- Be a key contributor to the scalability of the Bank’s IT infrastructure
- Be part of a rapidly growing organization with high visibility to Sr. Leadership.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.