6 Month Contract-to-Hire
As a Project Manager for our Fortune 10 healthcare client you will be working within the Program Portfolio Team supporting various Medicare and Retirement projects. You will be leading complex and comprehensive mandatory, regulatory, and corporate projects, building timelines, and ensuring that projects are delivered on-time. Additionally, as the Project Manager you will collaborate with both business and IT execution teams, driving compliance integrity and working closely with the Program Manager and the entire Portfolio PMO.
· 5+ years of project management experience with complex and comprehensive projects
· 5+ years of experience working closely with IT teams and understanding the SDLC and IT development process
· Experience working with a Program and Portfolio Management system
· Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
· Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization-skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities in a changing environment
· Advanced level of proficiency with MS Office Suite tools
· Build comprehensive project timelines and work with Program Manager to start projects
· Create comprehensive project plans and update Program and Portfolio Management system with project updates on a timely basis
· Collaborate with business and IT project execution teams to ensure on-time deliverables
· Track and report project milestones and provide regular updates to all business and IT teams
· Drive compliance integrity for mandatory and regulatory projects
· Think beyond the working model and provide suggestions and insights
What’s In It For You?
· Opportunity to be part of a PMO supporting multiple large-scale projects at one time at a Fortune 10 Healthcare company
· Work flexibility allowing for regular remote work
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.